4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
Coarse black pepper and coarse sea salt
Juice and zest of 2 lemons
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Coat chicken in coarse black pepper and season lightly with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon zest and juice with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place sauté pan over medium-high heat. Fill the pan until 1/4 inch deep with marinade.
- Cook chicken breasts 6-7 minutes on each side, adding marinade as needed to keep the chicken lightly covered while cooking. Make sure it is cooked all the way through.
- Transfer to a serving platter and brush with the reserved marinade.